Bring a chair and stay awhile Parade starts at 4pm. Right after the parade is Christmas on Main. There will be vendors, food, music and dancing. Come on down stay […]
Off Main Street Downtown Robersonville, Friday December 2, 2022 Time 7pm - 9pm Beverages available.
Time to be determined
Bring a chair and bring the family. Jamesville Christmas Parade.
Come on down to Hamilton for our Christmas Parade. Bring a chair and stay awhile.
Carriage Rides, Photos with Santa, Hot beverages and dessert bar. December 8, 2022 6-8pm. Sponsored by Shaws BBQ, Cakes By Becky and Giddy-up Coffee House.
Come on down to Bear Grass for our Christmas Parade, bring a chair and stay awhile. After the parade go on down to the fire Dept. for some Brunswick Stew […]
Bring a chair and stay awhile. Robersonville's Christmas parade, family fun.
Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 7:30pm Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 7:30pm Sunday, March 19, 2023 - Matinee -3:00pm Adult Tickets $15, Seniors Citizens & Students $10
Come on down to the 2nd annual Goose Nest Festival. Vendors wanted for the 2023, May festival contact Vonetta Porter email@example.com Goose Nest Committee P.O. Box 334, Oak City, NC […]
- The Martin County Players present numerous performances for adults and children throughout the County. Visit ...Read more
- The Martin County Arts Council was formed in 1975 by a group of local citizens ...Read more
- The Message of Easter is a 90-minute outdoor drama taken directly from the scriptures and ...Read more
- This festival holds the Colgate Country Showdown’s State competition. Each contestant in all the Showdowns ...Read more
- For more than 60 years crowds have gathered on the banks of the Roanoke in ...Read more
- This 1831 home reflects local adaptations of Federal and Greek Revival Styles popular when it ...Read more
- A significant Civil War site overlooking the Roanoke River, Fort Branch is known as “the ...Read more
- Built in 1885, the Old Martin County Courthouse is one of the 27 oldest courthouses ...Read more
- The late Francis Manning, editor of the local newspaper, collected most of the information during ...Read more