Fri06Dec2019OPEN2050 Main St, Jamesville NC
The Friendly Spot (Downtown Jamesville)
Come in down to the Friendly Spot. Come see our new Community Enrichment Center
Something for all ages, Discover our past and share in our future.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will be here after the Parade, they are coming to greet the little one's
Bring your camera for prime photo op!
Light refreshments will be served so some on down!
Wed11Dec20194:00 pmRobersonville NC
Robersonville Christmas Parade
Main Street Robersonville
Thu12Dec201911:00 amSenator Bob Martin Center
Christmas Luncheon - Adult & Aging Services
Senator Bob Martin Center
Thu12Dec20194:00 pmHamiton NC
Hamilton Christmas Parade
Main Street Hamilton 125
Sat14Dec201910:00 amBear Grass NC
Bear Grass Christmas Parade
Main Street Bear Grass
Sat14Dec201912 noonOak City NC
Oak City Christmas Parade
Main Street Oak City
Sun15Dec20192-5pmHistoric Asa Biggs House100 E. Church Street Williamston
Christmas Open House Asa Biggs
Sunday December 15, 2019 2-5pm
100 East Church Street, Williamston
Historic Asa Biggs House will be decorated with period decorations. join us for sumptuous refreshments and live holiday music provided by seasoned local artist.
Enter a drawing for a fabulous Martin County Historical Society Gift Basket, a Martin County Throw depicting historic sites in the county and two beautifully made Christmas table arrangements.
Tickets sold for each item are $1 doantions benefiting the work of Martin County Historical Society
Tickets are available up until the time of the drawing on December 15th and can be purchased at the Asa Biggs House or through a member of the MCHS.
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THE EVENT, BUT DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
visit our new website at
- The Martin County Players present numerous performances for adults and children throughout the County. Visit ...Read more
- The Martin County Arts Council was formed in 1975 by a group of local citizens ...Read more
- The Message of Easter is a 90-minute outdoor drama taken directly from the scriptures and ...Read more
- This festival holds the Colgate Country Showdown’s State competition. Each contestant in all the Showdowns ...Read more
- For more than 60 years crowds have gathered on the banks of the Roanoke in ...Read more
- Just like the quilt trails in the mountains of North Carolina, only closer! The Quilt ...Read more
- This 1831 home reflects local adaptations of Federal and Greek Revival Styles popular when it ...Read more
- A significant Civil War site overlooking the Roanoke River, Fort Branch is known as “the ...Read more
- Built in 1885, the Old Martin County Courthouse is one of the 27 oldest courthouses ...Read more
- The late Francis Manning, editor of the local newspaper, collected most of the information during ...Read more
- Download our Church Trail Map by clicking this link. Church TrailRead more