Sat08May2021Sat28Aug20218-12pm4001 West Main Ext. Street Williamston
Martin County (Williamston) Farmers Market
Come on down to the Farmers Market in Williamston.
We have fresh produce, Handmade gifts, Homemade Goodies, Breads, Cakes , Jellies, jams, Plants and more.
The market is hosted every Saturday starting May 8 through August 28th.
The concession stand run by Williamston Church of Christ.
Contact is - Lee Whitfield 828-729-7263 (MartinFarmersMarket@gmail.com)
Fri14May2021Sun16May2021call for timesSenator Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center
Four Beats for Pleasure Gaited Horse Show
Director - Shannon Gibbs 919-255-0429 no Admission
Thu20May202111:30 amRoanoke Country Club 1161 Kehukee Park Road, Williamston
Martin Community College 30th Annual Golf Classic
Call for Details Annette Murray 252-789-0240 or Kismet Matthews 252-789-0223
Thu20May20211:00 pmBarnes Plaza / Main St. Williamston
Main Street Market "Hosted by the Chamber of Commerce"
Come on down to the Main Street Market Hosted by the Martin County Chamber of Commerce.
Food, Fun and Vendors, Bring a chair come stay awhile.
Fri21May2021Sun23May2021call for timesSenator Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center
All Youth Barrel Bash
Director Carson Kelly 919-464-4352 No Admission
Fri28May2021Sun30May2021call for timesSenator Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center
SERHA Main Event Horse Show
Director -Daniel Blackburn 919-669-9486 No Admission
- The Martin County Players present numerous performances for adults and children throughout the County. Visit ...Read more
- The Martin County Arts Council was formed in 1975 by a group of local citizens ...Read more
- The Message of Easter is a 90-minute outdoor drama taken directly from the scriptures and ...Read more
- This festival holds the Colgate Country Showdown’s State competition. Each contestant in all the Showdowns ...Read more
- For more than 60 years crowds have gathered on the banks of the Roanoke in ...Read more
- This 1831 home reflects local adaptations of Federal and Greek Revival Styles popular when it ...Read more
- A significant Civil War site overlooking the Roanoke River, Fort Branch is known as “the ...Read more
- Built in 1885, the Old Martin County Courthouse is one of the 27 oldest courthouses ...Read more
- The late Francis Manning, editor of the local newspaper, collected most of the information during ...Read more