Fri06Aug20216-9pm140 West Main Street Williamston
Music on Main
Live music, food, and dancing under the stars.
Sat07Aug20218-12pm4001 West Main Ext. Street Williamston
Martin County (Williamston) Farmers Market
The market is hosted every Saturday through August 28th.
Thu12Aug20211:00 pmBarnes Plaza / Main St. Williamston
Main Street Market
Food, Fun and Vendors. Bring a chair and stay a while.
Sat14Aug2021Sun15Aug2021call for timesSenator Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center
August's Just Horsin' Round Open Horse Show
No Admission - Open Horse Show
Thu19Aug20216-8pmOld Robersonville Ball Park Academy St & Outerbridge St.
Back To School Bash
Thursday August 19, 2021
Martin County School Aged Kids and Parents
Free - Food , fun come on down
Fri20Aug2021Sun22Aug2021call for timesSenator Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center
NCQHA-D5 Endless Summer Horse Show
No Admission - NCQHA-D5
Fri27Aug2021Sun29Aug2021call for timesSenator Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center
Fallin' into Autumn Horse Show
No Admission - Horse Show
- The Martin County Players present numerous performances for adults and children throughout the County. Visit ...Read more
- The Martin County Arts Council was formed in 1975 by a group of local citizens ...Read more
- The Message of Easter is a 90-minute outdoor drama taken directly from the scriptures and ...Read more
- This festival holds the Colgate Country Showdown’s State competition. Each contestant in all the Showdowns ...Read more
- For more than 60 years crowds have gathered on the banks of the Roanoke in ...Read more
- This 1831 home reflects local adaptations of Federal and Greek Revival Styles popular when it ...Read more
- A significant Civil War site overlooking the Roanoke River, Fort Branch is known as “the ...Read more
- Built in 1885, the Old Martin County Courthouse is one of the 27 oldest courthouses ...Read more
- The late Francis Manning, editor of the local newspaper, collected most of the information during ...Read more