Fri01Oct20216-9pm140 West Main Street Williamston
Music on Main
Live music, food, and dancing beneath the stars!
Fri01Oct2021Sun03Oct2021call for timesMartin County Auditorium (Riverside High School)
Live theater- "Little Mermaid"
Sat09Oct20218-12pm4001 West Main Ext. Street Williamston
"Fall Market" Martin County Farmers Market
Fall Market - Saturday, October 9th
Fall is in the air as the farmers bring assorted fall fruits and vegetables to the market. Craft vendors will also be there with an assortment of gift ideas.
Sat16Oct2021Sun17Oct2021call for timesSenator Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center
NCHJA "C" Horse Show
252-792-5111 www.williamstonhunterccircuit.com Emily Bates 252-378-4474 No Admission
Sat23Oct2021call for timesBear Grass NC
Bear Grass Chicken Mull Festival
Live music, foods, vendors and a whole lot of chicken mull!
Fri29Oct2021Sun31Oct2021call for timesSenator Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center
The East Coast Color-Rama Horse Show
252-792-5111 www.williamstonhunterccircuit.com , Emily Bates 252-378-4474 No Admission
- The Martin County Players present numerous performances for adults and children throughout the County. Visit ...Read more
- The Martin County Arts Council was formed in 1975 by a group of local citizens ...Read more
- The Message of Easter is a 90-minute outdoor drama taken directly from the scriptures and ...Read more
- This festival holds the Colgate Country Showdown’s State competition. Each contestant in all the Showdowns ...Read more
- For more than 60 years crowds have gathered on the banks of the Roanoke in ...Read more
- This 1831 home reflects local adaptations of Federal and Greek Revival Styles popular when it ...Read more
- A significant Civil War site overlooking the Roanoke River, Fort Branch is known as “the ...Read more
- Built in 1885, the Old Martin County Courthouse is one of the 27 oldest courthouses ...Read more
- The late Francis Manning, editor of the local newspaper, collected most of the information during ...Read more