Wed01Dec2021Sun05Dec2021call for timesMartin County Auditorium (Riverside High School)
Martin Community Players "The Sound of Music"
"The Sound of Music" $10 for Students and Seniors $15 per adult. Tickets can be purchased at Mast pharmacy in Williamston and Village pharmacy in Robersonville. Tickets can also be purchased at the door. Call for times 252-661-0609 The show will run 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Fri03Dec20216-9pm140 West Main Street Williamston
"Music on Main" Hosted by the MC Chamber of Commerce
Come on down to the Main Street Community Theater. Bring a chair and stay awhile. Talk with friends and dance. Food truck will there.
Sat04Dec2021Sun05Dec2021call for timesSenator Bob Martin Eastern Ag Center
NCHJA "C" Horse Show
252-792-5111 www.williamstonhunterccircuit.com Emily Bates 252-378-4474 No Admission
- The Martin County Players present numerous performances for adults and children throughout the County. Visit ...Read more
- The Martin County Arts Council was formed in 1975 by a group of local citizens ...Read more
- The Message of Easter is a 90-minute outdoor drama taken directly from the scriptures and ...Read more
- This festival holds the Colgate Country Showdown’s State competition. Each contestant in all the Showdowns ...Read more
- For more than 60 years crowds have gathered on the banks of the Roanoke in ...Read more
- This 1831 home reflects local adaptations of Federal and Greek Revival Styles popular when it ...Read more
- A significant Civil War site overlooking the Roanoke River, Fort Branch is known as “the ...Read more
- Built in 1885, the Old Martin County Courthouse is one of the 27 oldest courthouses ...Read more
- The late Francis Manning, editor of the local newspaper, collected most of the information during ...Read more