Sat08May2021Sat28Aug20218-12pm4001 West Main Ext. Street Williamston
Martin County (Williamston) Farmers Market
Come on down to the Farmers Market in Williamston.
We have fresh produce, Handmade gifts, Homemade Goodies, Breads, Cakes , Jellies, jams, Plants and more.
The market is hosted every Saturday starting May 8 through August 28th.
The concession stand run by Williamston Church of Christ.
Contact is - Lee Whitfield 828-729-7263 (MartinFarmersMarket@gmail.com)
- The Martin County Players present numerous performances for adults and children throughout the County. Visit ...Read more
- The Martin County Arts Council was formed in 1975 by a group of local citizens ...Read more
- The Message of Easter is a 90-minute outdoor drama taken directly from the scriptures and ...Read more
- This festival holds the Colgate Country Showdown’s State competition. Each contestant in all the Showdowns ...Read more
- For more than 60 years crowds have gathered on the banks of the Roanoke in ...Read more
- This 1831 home reflects local adaptations of Federal and Greek Revival Styles popular when it ...Read more
- A significant Civil War site overlooking the Roanoke River, Fort Branch is known as “the ...Read more
- Built in 1885, the Old Martin County Courthouse is one of the 27 oldest courthouses ...Read more
- The late Francis Manning, editor of the local newspaper, collected most of the information during ...Read more