Mon10Sep2018Mon29Oct2018callMartin County Arts Council Building
Water Color Painting Class
Water Color painting class
Sept 10, -Oct 29th 8 classes
Instructor: Bailey Phelps
Members $125 - Non Memebers- $140
More info: 252-789-8470 or call 252-799-7641
Wed24Oct2018Thu25Oct20189:00 amRoanoke Country Club
Grillin on the Green
Williamston fire Dept and EMS at the Roanoke Country Club and pig pickin!
Fri26Oct20186:45 pmBarnes Plaza off Main St, Williamston
Movie in the Park Barnes Plaza" Williamston
Friday, October 26th, Banres Plaza, right off Main St, Williamston
Movie in the Park
"Hocus Pocus" starting at 6:45pm
Wear a coat, bring a chair, bring a blanket to snuggle up to it may be cool outside.
Costumes are encourage Free Admission & Free Refreshments.
Sat27Oct20189am-until6344 Bear Grass Road. Williamston
Chicken Mull Festival (Bear Grass)
For more info: Kevin Harris 252-717-6743
Wed31Oct201812 noon2301 Ed's Grocery Rd Bear Grass NC
2018 Fall Fest at Farm Country Campground
Join us for the annual Fall Fest at Farm Country Camp Ground
Trick or treating, Hay rides, Activities, Hots dogs, chips and drinks.
$5 a person covers all activities, a hot dog, bag of chips and a drink. additional food items can be purchased separately
Sat03Nov2018Sun04Nov20188am-until2883 Fort Brnach Road, Williamston
Fort Branch Battle Re-enactment
Saturday, November 3rd:
6 am– Reveille
8 am– Site opens to Public Company formations and company drill.
Battalion formation, dress parade, and drill (confederate and federal in their respective camp areas). Troop formations and departure for non-spectator tactical (Tactical will evolve into 1:30pm spectator battle)
9 am– museum opens to public 10am- Ladies tea ( under pavilion) 11:30am- Ladies fashion show 12:00- period music (under the pavilion) 12:30- Camp areas closed until conclusion of battle Spectators should go to battle viewing area.
1:30 pm– Battle of Fort Branch Begins
3:00 pm– Children's activities
5:30 pm– BBQ Supper for Re-enactor's
6:30 pm– Night Firing of Cannons
8:00 pm– Period Dance
12am– Quiet Time
Sunday, November 4th:
7 am– Reveille
9 am– Site & Museum opens to public
10 am– Period Church service (in the fort)
11:30 am– Ladies fashion Show
12:30 am– Camp areas closed until conclusion of battle
1:30 pm– Battle of Fort Branch Begins
3:00 pm– Event concludes
5:30 pm– Museum & site closes
Fri09Nov2018Sat10Nov20189am- 3pmFarmers Market Williamston Hwy 64
Roanoke Arts & Crafts Guild Farmers Market
Come on down to a weekend full of fun, crafts, food, games and more. Williamston Farmers Market Saturday and Sunday.
For more info: 252-217-4466
9th from 12-7pm 10th 9am -5pm
Sat10Nov2018Sun11Nov2018call for timesSenator Bob Martin Center
Stampede in the Park Rodeo
Stampede in the Park Rodeo, Senator Bob Martin Center.
For more info: 252-789-0295 Robert Bonner
Thu15Nov2018Sat17Nov20187:30 pmMartin County Auditorium
The Red Velvet Cake War" Comedy Martin Community Players
Tickets contact 252-792-3660
ticket outlets -Mast Pharmacy - Williamston , Village Pharmacy - Robersonville
Thursday -Saturday November 15th, 16th, & 17th 7:30pm Williamston Hwy 17 Martin County Auditorium. Riverside High School Campus
Fall River Run
Fall River Run through Devils Gut contact Martin County Tourism for more info 252-792-6605. Download the registration form by clicking here.
Everyone will meet at the Moratoc Park
102 River Drive – Williamston, NC 27892
Beginning at 7:30am –
Registration, breakfast / lunch, safety information, directions and transportation (if needed).
A light and healthy breakfast with coffee and juice will be served at Moratoc Park upon your arrival.
ROUTE: It is planned to start at Moratoc Park, in Williamston, paddle through Devils Gut, back to the Roanoke and arrive at the landing in Jamesville. Maps will be provided at registration table. Estimated distance/time: 10.5 miles and 4 hours.
We will be providing shuttle service from the Astoria Landing in Jamesville back to Moratoc Park for lunch.
Fri14Dec20187:00 pmHamilton NC
Annual Christmas Service at St. Martin's
Reception will follow at Long-Haislip House.
- The Martin County Players present numerous performances for adults and children throughout the County. Visit ...Read more
- The Martin County Arts Council was formed in 1975 by a group of local citizens ...Read more
- The Message of Easter is a 90-minute outdoor drama taken directly from the scriptures and ...Read more
- This festival holds the Colgate Country Showdown’s State competition. Each contestant in all the Showdowns ...Read more
- For more than 60 years crowds have gathered on the banks of the Roanoke in ...Read more
- Just like the quilt trails in the mountains of North Carolina, only closer! The Quilt ...Read more
- This 1831 home reflects local adaptations of Federal and Greek Revival Styles popular when it ...Read more
- A significant Civil War site overlooking the Roanoke River, Fort Branch is known as “the ...Read more
- Built in 1885, the Old Martin County Courthouse is one of the 27 oldest courthouses ...Read more
- The late Francis Manning, editor of the local newspaper, collected most of the information during ...Read more
- Download our Church Trail Map by clicking this link. Church TrailRead more