Thu12Nov2020Mon21Dec2020Regular HoursMartin County Arts Council
Art Councils Christmas Market
Will have Court House ornaments
Sat05Dec2020check backPO Box 355, Hamilton, North Carolina 27840
Fort Branch Civil War Christmas ( Cancelled Due to Covid #19)
12 /05 /2020 Fort Branch Civil War Christmas Fort Branch Civil War Christmas is still planned to take place until further notice. Check back often for the latest information. http://www.fortbranchcivilwarsite.com/
Fort Branch Battlefield Commission, Inc.
PO Box 355, Hamilton, North Carolina 27840
Directions to Fort Branch
Fort Branch is located 3 miles southeast of Hamilton, N.C. Just off NC Hwy 125/903 at 2883 Fort Branch Road in Martin County on the Roanoke River.
Fri11Dec20207:00 pm290 S. 1st St. Hamilton, NC
Hamilton St. Martins Annual Christmas Service
The Episcopal community in Hamilton was established as a mission out of Williamston in 1868 primarily through the efforts of Mary Anne Boyle (1813 – 1887). The congregation first met in the Conoho Masonic Lodge.
Ms. Boyle and her family came to Hamilton during the Civil War and eventually established a saw and shingle mill. She was also the owner of a hotel in the Waldo-Darden House.
The frame Victorian Gothic design was contributed by P.C. Hull of Norfolk and was probably modified by the carpenters, church members, and brothers David L. and James H. Martin.
The facility is still used for a special Christmas Mass to this day.
To make an appointment for entry, call 252-798-5561.
Sun13Dec20202-5pmAsa Biggs House/ Moratoc Park open house event w/vendors
Asa Biggs House Event, Moratoc Park and Vendors too
Asa Biggs house will have an open house and the small buildings at the Moratoc will also be open. There will be vendors set up at the park. Come on down for a day of fun.
Thu31Dec2020Tues-Fri 11am-3pm100 Church Street
Asa Biggs House (Williamston)
New Public Access Hours
Beginning June 16, 2020 Tues- Fri 11am- 3pm
Addy: P.O. Box 468
Williamston, NC 27892
- The Martin County Players present numerous performances for adults and children throughout the County. Visit ...Read more
- The Martin County Arts Council was formed in 1975 by a group of local citizens ...Read more
- The Message of Easter is a 90-minute outdoor drama taken directly from the scriptures and ...Read more
- This festival holds the Colgate Country Showdown’s State competition. Each contestant in all the Showdowns ...Read more
- For more than 60 years crowds have gathered on the banks of the Roanoke in ...Read more
- Just like the quilt trails in the mountains of North Carolina, only closer! The Quilt ...Read more
- This 1831 home reflects local adaptations of Federal and Greek Revival Styles popular when it ...Read more
- A significant Civil War site overlooking the Roanoke River, Fort Branch is known as “the ...Read more
- Built in 1885, the Old Martin County Courthouse is one of the 27 oldest courthouses ...Read more
- The late Francis Manning, editor of the local newspaper, collected most of the information during ...Read more
- Download our Church Trail Map by clicking this link. Church TrailRead more